Monday, October 26, 2015

Wishlist

Less than two weeks, it's going to be my birthday. Yeah, another new age, hihi. Krishna asked me what present that I really want for my birthday. Or is there any wish list that I want. The truth is, I really don't know what I want for my birthday. I confused. I even don't have any wish list. :)

Maybe because we're going to move to our own house. And that can be my sweetest birthday present evah! Besides that, we planned to go on a vacation on my birthday. But apparently, we still have to focus for this moving. So, maybe we decided to postpone the plan. Kinda sad, but it's ok. Because we will be also still have another happy plan :)

Birthday means a lot to me. It makes myself more mature, secure, happy, smart, bless, and positive. When I was a kid, my parents used to spoiled me with so many presents. Barbies, clothes, roller skates, and celebrated my birthday almost every year. I'm a happy kid, haha. 

But now, I don't really want the presents, even though I will still receive it if someones give me a presents (bless me). I just think that, maybe my wishes are going to be more privacy. Are going to be more intimate like 'Only God and I will know' the wishes. Secretly. 

But in a meaning time, I also have a wish for the loved ones. I hope the people that I love, will always be healthy, happy, strong, long live and be bless by God. My parents, my husband, my parents in law, my sisters and brothers, my nephews and nieces, my best friends, my friends, will always be bless. Always.

Bless you, people! :)




Love,
Girl With An Attitude




No comments: