Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Reading Room

Yesterday, I went to some cafe with the library themed name The Reading Room. "Best Place For Relax and Reading", yes I agreed with that! I really love the concept which has so many books available, and it looks like a library. The ambiance is nice and clean. We sat at the first floor, because the second floor were quiet full. 

I ordered 'Makaroni Panggang' and 'Flavoured Peach Ice Tea' which I think were absolutely delicious! Krishna ordered 'Nasi Goreng Ikan Teri' and 'Ginger Hot Tea', and I think were also good. Our tummy were happy with those foods, haha.

The place is quiet big with so many tables, chairs and also sofas. I'm sure that's the reason why people really loves to hang out and relax there. Air conditioner and wifi are also available. 

As a book lover, I really enjoyed being there. I love it so much! I think it will be one of my favorite hang out place if I'm bored to go to the mall. :)


“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading,
you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”

-Haruki Murakami-



“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
-C.S Lewis- 




A beautiful mess

“There is no friend as loyal as a book.”
-Ernest Hemingway-

“So many books, so little time.”
-Frank Zappa-
Add caption


If you want to go there, you can check this info :

'The Reading Room'
Jl. Kemang Timur Raya No. 57
Telp : 021-90277567
Email : info@readingroomjkt.com

Open hours :  

Sunday - Wednesday : 10.00 - 24.00
Thursday - Saturday : 10.00 - 02.00


"A room without books, is like a body without a soul"
-Marcus Tullius Cicero-



Love,
Girl With An Attitude







No comments: