Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday happy

I'm having a little migraine this morning. I don't know, maybe because I'm having my PMS (Pre-Menstrual-Syndrome). I don't wanna be a tiny whiny girl today, so I consumed some headache pill, then voila! my migraine suddenly gone. And I feel waaay much better now :)

I'm posting this picture quote about "Happy". Simple, because I always wanna be a happy people. No matter what. I wanna be a person who can stop comparing to others. I always wanna be a person who can appreciate life. And enjoy it. 

What I'm trying to say is, please read the quote below very carefully. I mean, to be happy is very simple. You can start it from yourself. Make your own happiness. Make it easier. 

picture from Google 


Stop comparing and be happy on your own.  So, have a happy life, dear happy people!




Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: