Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What is LOVE?



Love is a universal feeling. You can love someone or anything you want. Love has so many definitions. Love is something we cannot hide. I love my parents, I love my husband, I love my sister and brother, I love blogging, I love writing, and I even love chocolates! You cannot describe Love as a one thing. There are so many so many love in this world. 

I remember the first time I had fell in love with a boy when I was in junior high school. It was just a puppy love for sure. But now, when I met a guy who is became my husband, I feel different. The love that I'm feeling is deeper. It is growing everyday. And it always will!

The love that I feel for my parents is also growing everyday. I cannot change my love with anything. I will love them until the day I die. 

Love is wonderful and hilarious. Love is unconditional. We all always feel love in our days. Love is all around. Love is happiness!



"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another 
person is essential to your own"
-Robert A Heinlein-

No comments: