Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome to New York!


"..It's the new soundtrack I could dance to this beat, beat
Forevermore.."



I think 1989 is the best album from Taylor Swift so far (the 2nd is Red). I like the way she sang in all of the songs. She has a different style in this album. It's more classy and 80's. The arrangement in the music, the beat and the lyrics, I think it's great!

The opening song in this album is one of my favorite. Welcome to New York! The music is so new wave. Everytime I hear this song, it reminds me of the 80's era. It reminds me of the era when Grifone wear was so popular (errr..anybody?).

I also loves Style, Blank Space, I Wish You Would and New Romantics.

Taylor says about her album : "I'm not that complicated. My complications come out in my songs. All you need to do to be my friend is like me.."

No comments: