Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fairy tales

When we all were kids, we used to read or had been told about fairy tales stories. With the opening words "Once upon a time.." and ended with the words "..and they lived happily ever after". The little girls used to loved Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid and many. I once also used to loved Sleeping Beauty and The Ugly Duckling. 

Lately, I'm into Hans Christian Andersen. Once, my dad has the fairy tales book, and I think the book was so thick. Probably a thousand pages. I just bought the thin one, and I spent my time to read the book. The stories are almost about fairy tales for children, but the way he wrote the words, I think it's more like poems. It's very classic and literature. I love it! 



"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale"
-Hans Christian Andersen-

No comments: