Friday, March 6, 2015

Two days in Bandung

I spent my last Wednesday and Tuesday in Bandung. As we all know that Bandung is one of the place that has so many kind of foods. That's why my friends and I only went to some of a food markets and a little restaurants.

I'm going to tell you which foods that I thinks are great :




  1. Chocolate Cake : This chocolate cake is moist and also light. The texture is soft just like a chiffon cake. The price is also cheap, you can buy it for only IDR 8,500. You can find this Chocolate Cake at "Yoghurt Cisangkuy", Jl. Cisangkuy No 66, Surapati-Bandung. Phone : 022-7273956.
  2. Yoghurt Cisangkuy : The famous of Yoghurt Cisangkuy. My favorite is Strawberry Special Yoghurt. Because it's sweet also sour, and it has strawberry chopped on it. I've known this Yoghurt since I was at Senior High School. Still have a same taste but a different price. You can buy this Yoghurt for only IDR 17,000. 
  3. Kue cubit Green Tea : Yes, this kue cubit is also happening in Bandung. The tastes is sweet and I can feel the Green Tea mixed with the crunchy Ovomaltine. You can find it also at Jl. Cisangkuy (in front of the "Yoghurt Cisangkuy" restaurant. And it cost IDR 10,000. Cheap!!
  4. Kue cubit Black Forrest : I like the Green Tea better than this one. I think the Chocolate in this kue cubit is tasteless. I cannot feel the Black Forrest. Because all I can feel was the Oreo. I don't recommend this one!
  5. Bao Dim-sum : There are soooo many cute bao / bakpao in this restaurant. If you come to Paris Van Java, then you should come into this Bao Dim-Sum. I like the milky cheese and also the chocolate. You can buy it for only IDR 23,000 (for three baos)
  6. Nasi Goreng Corned : One of the best nasi goreng I've ever tasted! You can find this nasi goreng place at Jl. Dr. Setiabudi, in front of the STP Bandung. The taste is so great and a I can feel the corned beef melted into my mouth. The cost is only IDR 19, 000. Yummy!
  7. Honeystars cereal : Well yeah, this cereal is an ordinary cereal that you can see in every supermarkets. But I don't know, I just love the sweet taste from this cereal. I ate it with just poured the milk not to much. So that way you can feel the sweetness!
  8. Mie Goreng : The famous mie goreng at "Mangkok Ayam". You can find it at Setiabudi Plaza, Jl. Dr. Setiabudi, Cidadap, Bandung. The taste is sour, spicy and also sweet. I love the scrambled eggs that mixed with the noodle. The portion is also more than enough. You can buy it for only IDR 23,000.
  9. Creme Brulee Coffee : You can also find this coffee at Setiabudi Plaza, at Food Gallery. I love how the Caramel tangled into the coffee. The caramel is sweet meanwhile the coffee is bitter. I sipped it carefuly, because it was so hot. But I love it! Especially the smell. You can buy it for only IDR 29,000

See, like I told you before that Bandung has so many so many great places to hang out with, good foods to enjoy it and also nice weather to feel it. Next time, I'm going to explore another places in there!

Speaking about foods and culinaries, you can also check my friends blog at http://www.soboyow.com/. Abie and Adit also likes to do culinary. So hopefully you can find another great foods in their blog. Enjoy! :


"Great food is like great sex. The more you have, the more you want!"
-Gael Greene-

No comments: