Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Saint

I'm not saying that I'm a Saint. That I'm a good people who is never made a mistakes. I'm not saying that I'm innocent. But at least I am NOT FAKE. I always tried to be myself no matter what. I'm trying to be a better person on every each days. I'm changing everyday, even every minutes. I'm a different person now. I'm an adult person now. I have so many responsibilities. And I don't want to dissapoint all the people that I love. I wanna do better always. I wanna be a good person always. I must confess that everytime I did not do my prayers, I'm feeling this emptiness inside. My soul is like messed up!  

I know that God knows. And I hope He will understands (yeah, I'm sure He is). 

"Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart"

-Mahatma Gandhi-




No comments: