Monday, February 24, 2014

You & Me



You and me,
You and me,
Nobody baby but you and me. (Hey, hey, hey)
You and me, (My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my)
You and me,
Nobody baby but you and me.

If the stars don't shine, if the moon won't rise, if I never see the setting sun again,
You won't hear me cry, this I testify; please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn't lie.
As long as there is

You and me, (Ohhh, oh, oh, oh, oh)
You and me,
Nobody baby but you and me. (Hey, hey, hey)
You and me, (My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my)
You and me,
Nobody baby but you and me.

If you love a soul more than fame and gold, and that soul feels the same about you,
It's a natural fact, there's no turning back, and here's some advice to you:
You've got to say it's,

You and me, (Ohhh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

No comments: