Saturday, February 8, 2014

The sweet steam

You guys probably know that I really love something sweets. I looove cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cakes, and so on and so on. That's why, lately, I used to make on my own. And suddenly, I had an idea about to sell it. So, if there is someone in this world wanna taste my home made cakes, you can order it at ovisiregar@gmail.com or follow the instagram @the_sweet_steam

Why "The Sweet Steam"? Because all of the cakes steamed with rice cooker . Not with oven or microwave. I just want to make something different which I thought it's pretty genius :)

Price list :

IDR 6000 / cup
IDR 5000 if you order 1/2 dozen or six cups (it means total IDR 30.000)
IDR 4000 if you order 1 dozen or more than that.

See, is it cheap or what?

About 2 weeks ago, one of my friend ordered 40 cups for her cousin engagement party. So I made Chocolate Chips and Vanilla Oreo muffins. She said the muffins are so delicious and sweet. Than she captured the muffins like this :



So, feel free if you like to order it :)

No comments: