Saturday, February 8, 2014

And I'm back, and officially married!

Hello there people..hello there my dear blog. Yes, after about 9 months I haven't write anything in this abandon blog (hiks!), from now on, I promise I will write something again. There are so many stories I'd like to tell, but I think you guys will bored and yawning all the time if I start to review / flashback all of my 9 months stories. But most of all, I would like to tell you a very good news! What is it???? YES, NOW I'M OFFICIALLY MARRIED WITH KRISHNA. On Sunday, 2 February 2014, I got married with him. I just can't believe that I am someone's wife :)

The wedding ceremony was went very well, at Graha Niaga, 27th floor. While the reception was at Graha Niaga, Financial Hall, 2nd floor. About 800 people came at the party!











We all are very very happy, and feel so blessed. Thank you so much to all of families, best friends, friends, colleagues, that already came and gave us a bunch of wishes and joys! God bless you all :)

"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along"
-Rumi-

No comments: