Friday, February 14, 2014

Chris Carrabba (Dashboard Confessional) Special Message for My Friend, O...


Yes, this is Chris Carrabba! One of the sexiest man alive (in my opinion). I just cannot believe that my friend, Wendi, who had interviewed Chris Carrabba when Dashboard Confessional had a concert at Makkassar, Indonesia. Two weeks earlier, Wendi tweeted me and informed me about the Dashboard concert. Than I was like "Wendi, please say hi to Chris from me. Or at least please take his autograph just for me".

Than 2 days after the concert, Wendi chatted me on BBM, and gave a link with a subject "Chris Carrabba (Dashboard Confessional) Special Message for My Friend, Ovi...". Than I begun to screamed! Aaaakkkk..

The funny thing is, Chris said that he wish that I was there watched him. And he said he will check his tour schedule so he can manage it with my office schedule. Haha, very funny, Chris!  

No comments: