Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pictures told a thousands stories..

Our prewedd was photographed by Ted van der Hulst, who is Krishna's brother in law, and Yannie Sukarya who is Krishna's youngest sister. The wardrobe was set by Cempaka van der Hulst, and also the make up. Which is Krishna's sister. Yes, this is a family collaboration! :)

"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along"
-Rumi"

"I drink some milk. My friend drink coffee instead"
-Visco-


“I think best in a hot bath, with my head tilted back and my feet up high.”




“The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most.” 



"Music can describe what words cannot"
-Anonymous-


"Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight"
-Sixpence None The Richer"


Which one is your favorite? Mine is... ALL OF THEM! 

No comments: