Friday, December 28, 2012

This is just too nice :)

 
 
I know that I'm not celebrate Christmas, but like I said on my last post, I always said Merry Christmas to the person who's celebrated. And also to the people that I adore or like. Blogging is one of my favorite things for about these past 5 years, because simply, I really love writing. On my 5th blogging journey, I have found many of nice and creative Blog, although I don't know those people. I always try to update my blog everyday, or at least once a week. And everytime I blog something, I always blog walking these great blogs from my favorite bloggers : A Beautiful Mess, Love Taza, and Skunkboy Creatures. Because I think, their blogs are awesome!
 
On Christmas, I was just tweeted them on Twitter to say "Merry Christmas". And hey, they're replied my tweet! Ha ha, I was like "Wow, my gosh, I got a replied from my favorite bloggers".
 
A Beautiful Mess
 

Love Taza

 
Skunkboy Creatures



Thank you so much girls. You girls are so insipring me! :)
 

No comments: