Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sixth sense


"SixthSense' is a wearable gestural interface that augments the physical world around us with digital information and lets us use natural hand gestures to interact with that information"

I'm watching 'Just Alvin' on Metro TV right now, and the theme of todays episode is about "Sixth Sense". Everytime I hear about the word Sixth Sense, all I know is something horror. And I don't really like it, actually. As far as I know, if someone has a gift or God chose them to be "the choosen one", they should not tell or expose about their 'talent'. I mean, the world does not has to know. Just keep it for themselves. Because I think it won't be good to that people.

I believe, if we have a gift, or something 'different' in ourselves, we just have to enjoy it and try to having it in a better way. I don't like horror movie or something spooky. But I really appreciate about it. If someone tell me about their gift, I was like "Ok, nice to know", hehe.

Ok, now let's just forget about this Sixth sense stuff. But if you really want to know, then you should read this article : 'What is sixth sense?'
 
Enjoy!
 

No comments: