Saturday, October 29, 2011

Videos of the week



Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine

I like this song a lot. It's so easy listening, and Adam Levine was on the video also. I think it's great if he sing a little bit R & B like this. Fyi, today, I cannot stop singing the chorus part "‎"My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te" :)



 
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
 
This song is epic! I've been listening to this song (again) lately. But too bad there's no the official video. This all that I've got from Youtube ;)
 
 
Soon - Moonpools and Caterpillars
 
Oh maaaan, I've been humming this song for about a week, especially the first line "Ooooh, it's said and done. Oooh, I'm not the only one". I really forgot who was the singer, and I've tried to Googled it, but still I cannot find it. Then I asked my friend, Icha (because she knoooows all the good songs). After about 10 minutes, she found it on Google, and she said that the singer is Moonpools and Caterpillars. Phew! I loooove this song. Bring back the 1997's :)

No comments: