Saturday, October 22, 2011

Videos of the week


Stop by Spice Girls

I miss Spice Girls lately. I think they're the best pop girl band ever! They're fun, attractive, wild, creative and a very good entertainer. I used to like Emma Bunton, or people used to called her Baby Spice. I think this song is fun and sounds happy. I remember, once when I was at Senior High, I got this exam going. Because my friends and I were so nervous about the exam, suddenly we tried to calmed ourselves. Then we sang this song, and dancing around like were on the Spice Girls' video. It was soooo fun! And the good news was, we all passed the exam. Because the exam was not that hard. Thanks Spice Girls :)


Coldplay & Oasis - Yellow

I just found out this video on Youtube! Holy crap this was totally aweose!! My two favorites band collaborated, and sang my favorite song. Nothing more I can say, expect coooooooool!!!!

No comments: