Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween fever


I used to not celebrated Halloween. Because I don't like spooky things and don't like something about ghosts, witches, frankenstein, mummy, or anything that creepy and scares me. But this year, I don't know where this feeling came from, suddenly I was like really excited about the hallow's eve, that always celebrate every 31st October. It's like I really wanna do trick or treat and going to the costume party and meet people with their weird and unique costumes. Seeing creepy pumpinks on everyone houses. Then feel the horror atmosphere and hoping there will be witches flying in the sky. Weird, eh?
Too bad maybe I cannot find those moment here. Because Halloween was not an important eve we have to celebrated. But If only Halloween is one of the big day we HAVE to celebrate, I think I'm going to collect all of these cutest things.












Then I'm sure Halloween will be more cuter then ever :)
I took the pictures from here and here

No comments: