Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meet my new crush :)

Hey people, meet my new crush here. His name is Ryan Gosling. When I saw him on a movie The Notebook, I know that he really got a nice acting. That moment I just like his acting, that's all.Because I love the character of Noah. And when I saw him on Blue Valentine, I was like "Wow this guy was great! And cool also". And theeeen..when I saw him on Drive, I am so more into him. After that, he got this movies, Crazy, Stupid, Love and The Ides Of March. You can see his acting was totally great!. He has a band name Dead Man Bones with his bestfriend. He can sing, play guitar, ukulele, and piano.When I saw his interviews on Youtube, he really sweet and down to earth. That's the reason why I call him my new crush :)


Oh by the way, he's a Scorpio. Same as me :)

No comments: