Thursday, April 28, 2016

Style crush : Jennifer Bachdim

Heyo!

It's been a long time since the last time I didn't post 'Style crush' on this blog. Ok, now, I am going to show you my currently favorite style crush. It's Jennifer Bachdim, people! Yes, that sassy girl whom marrying Irfan Bachdim the soccer player. I really love blogwalking into her blog lately. And I found so many pretty, sassy yet great style from her. I think she's also an adorable housewife with her two adorable kids. With her dusty yellow hair, tall body and nice eyes, she is really a model. What a bomb!







She also has this 'Family Fashion Friday' category on her blog.
 And they all are sooo cute!




Her Youtube channel Jennifer Bachdim, and you can see how cute they are. 

What a lovely couple! 



Love,
Girl With An Attitude




No comments: