Friday, April 22, 2016

Tea night


Krishna and I really loves tea. We even have so many different teas from England, Taiwan, Holland and more. Well, actually I'm also a coffee addict. As you can see, I always mention about coffee on my Instagram or Path. But really, we also so in love with tea. Because it is more healthier. And smells good.

So, we have this tradition, haha, well..not that kinda tradition. But, we used to have this 'Tea Night' moment everytime we feel tired and exhausted through the day. At least we do it 3 or 4 times a week. We always did it at 10 pm or 11 pm (before we go to sleep).

Maybe this tradition came from my Mom that used to consume Green Tea when she was still younger a few years ago. And from Krishna's grandma, that always drink tea everyday 2 or 3 times a day. 

I just bought this Spearmint green tea from Starbucks, which I think it's hillarious. And it is also Krishna's favorite. Everytime we want to drink it, we always smells the aroma first. Feels so relax. Hmm..

So, tell me, do you have some tradition or maybe the same 'Tea Night' with your loved one? :)

"A cup of tea makes everything better"
-anonymous-



Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: