Monday, May 29, 2017

Honu : Poke & Matcha Bar

If you're a healthy food lover and a food bowl lover, you must be like this Honu : Poke & Matcha Bar. The name Honu itself, means the green sea turtle in Hawaiian. And yes, this place is so Hawaiian. I love how they served so many Tuna and Salmon bowl in the menu. And there's only one Grilled Chicken bowl, which I like it a lot! The bowl also served with salad and rice (you can choose white or brown rice).






For the beverages, their recommended drinks are Ginger Lemon Matcha and Matcha Latte. But, because I really really wanna try this coconut coffee from Drink Gili , so yeah I bought it. And it tasted oh so yummy! This coffee contains freshly ground coffee beans, 100% coconut water, organic coconut sugar and organic milk. I like the Coffee +  Milk, because it tasted like Coffee Latte. 

And I think, the place is very cozy, nice, with so many cushions and also suitable for kids. 

Yes, I'm sure this place is gonna be one of my favorite place to eat. Because I think it's all really worthed to try! ❤

Honu : Poke & Matcha Bar
Jl. Kemang Selatan No. 125 
Bangka, Mampang Prapatan 
Jakarta12730


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: