Friday, May 12, 2017

Trippin To Singapore

A few weeks ago, Krishna and I went to Singapore after a looong time. I think it was 4 years ago since the last time we went there. To me, this is my 4th time to go to Singapore, and I have never been bored ☺

Day 1 :

We arrived at Changi Airport at 12.35 pm and then we checked in at Hornbill Hotel in Geylang. We decided to stayed at a low budget hotel, because for us, the hotel is only for us to sleep at night, hehe. 
Then we went to Haji Lane, in Arab Street and took so many pictures there. Fyi, Krishna and I already made an itinerary for this trip. So all of the places that we went, was already on it ☺. Haji Lane is one of the coolest spot I have ever seen. There are so many graffities, cute shops and caffees, I think it's more like Bali.




















And also, we went to Selfie Cafe, because I was so curios about how they can make our face from whipped cream. The coffee itself cost about $8 SG, so I think it's worthed to try.


After we spent there about 4 hours, then we decided to had dinner at Bugis then straighted back to the Hotel ❤

Day 2 :

First, we went to Gardens By The Bay and enjoyed the view there. Afterwards, we went to Marina Bay Sands and had lunch there, We found this DC Superheros Cafe, which made Krisha really truly happy, hehehe..  

From Marina Bay Sands, we straighted to Clarke Quay to find this Central Perk Cafe I was looking for. If you're a Friends TV Series fan, you will know what I mean.














When you went to this cafe, you will feel that you're in their apartment. You can see Monica and Rachel's dining room, Joey and Chandler's room and more. Bringing back the memory when I was sooo into this TV series. I just cannot imagine, that was about 20 years ago. Geez!

Day 3 :

On the 3rd day, we went to China Town, because we planned to have a breakfast at the original of Ya Kun Kaya Toast which established on 1944. We had a good time there, because the staffs were very nice to us. Such a lovely place to have breakfast.

After our stomach was fulled, we went to this Toys Museum, the name is MINT. This Toys Museum is a 7th floor building which has sooooo many toys. From the vintage to the modern one. You name it!








After that, we just hung out at Clarke Quay (again!) then went back to the Hotel. Because my feet was super hurt!

Day 4 : 

The last day at Singapore. There was nothing we do besides had breakfast at Banana Leaf, and then straighted to the Changi Airport. Fyi, our flight was at 18.25 pm, meanwhile we already stand by from 14.00 pm. Say what?!



It's good to had some quality time with your loved one, since you were too busy and you haven't had a holiday for 4 years!

Singapore was a good choice for us, so yeah, we never been bored with it ❤

By the way, you can check my Vlog also on my Youtube channel. Enjoy!





Love,
Girl With An Attitude






















No comments: