Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Not A Good Weeks

These 2 weeks was really not a good weeks for me. Really an emotional weeks. First, as you know, one of the man that I admire is in jail now. It makes me sad and dissapointed. And I'm sure many of you have the same feelings about it. Second, one of my friend passed away last Thursday. This is also makes me sad. The last time I met her was a year ago. And then, last night, Krishna's family long time house maid also passed away because of sick. I was really shocked! Actually I am still shocked now! Why do I have to heard so many bad and sad news lately? It kept me thinking, though.

The point is, we never know what might happen everyday, everytime even every seconds. All I know is, we have to face it with a smile. 

These words are for the family, friends, colleagues and the people who feel 'low' lately. A very deep condolence ❤

pic from Google


Love,
Girl With An Attitude













No comments: