Wednesday, August 19, 2015

When movies became posters!

Who doesn't like watch movies? Me, absolutely like it! I, sometimes really adore romantic drama or based on true story movie. Because it makes me think I can feel the movie itself. I can feel the love everytime I see the kissing scene. I can feel the sadness everytime someone is crying in that movie. I blended into it!

Speaking about that, you can check this website The Cinespia Shop which selling so many posters from so many movies. Kinda ol' skool and unique. But that's the reason why I like to see it so much!

Edward Scissorhands

Breakfast At Tiffany's

The Outsiders

Jaws

Romeo & Juliet

The Wizard Of Oz

Fantasy Films All Night

Empire Records

My favorites are Edward Scissorhands, The Wizard Of Oz and Fantasy Films All Night.
So, which one is your favorite?


"I'm really into acquiring film paraphernalia-that's my hobby.
I loved old movie posters, cameras and film reels"
-Sarah Gadon-



Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: