Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Last forever

So, it's 1 am in the morning now. And I still cannot sleep. Meanwhile, my dearest husband is sleeping. Safe and sound. 

I was just wondering, that sometimes, I'm thinking about the people that I love. Parents. Husband. Family. I'm thinking about if only I could have a power, a power that can make ages last forever. I want to make them, the loved ones, always stay healthy, tremendous happy, and long lasting life. I don't wanna lose them. I wanna be with them forever. Just the same like now. Just the way we are. 

The most important things in my life are, always to see them happy with the smiles on their faces. Always to see them healthy, strong and powerfull. 

Lord, please always take care of them, no matter where they are. Amen.



Love,
Girl With An Attitude




No comments: