Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Let's be creative, then!

Hooray, hooray! Clap, clap!

I don't know why, but lately I just looove to see these blogs. I mean, I did posted something about D.I.Y blog on my previous post. But now, I still want to post it more! 

You can check these blogs, which I think are awesome. Because it's so lovely to see 'em very very creative. Creative inside, creative oustide.

Although I haven't do something 'D.I.Y' again (not yet), but I think those can give me some ideas and also motivation to do something adorable. Especially, yes, especially for OUR own house, soon!


Oh Happy Day


Sugar & Cloth


I Spy DIY


PS I Made This


Do It Yourself Divas


If I should choose one favorite, I would choose all of them! Don't ask why, because you have to see it by yourself. So, let's be creative, then! :)



Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: