Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy bday, husband!

So here I am, being your wife for almost 5 months. Now, this is your first birthday that we celebrated as a husband and wife. I thought maybe it's like "It would be the same birthday like a year or 2 years ago". But now, all I know is your birthday will be a very special birthday like you never had it before. Me, as your wife will always love you and be with you no matter what. Birthday is just a day that you were born. Another chance that you can starts another journey, another chapter, another happiness with your beloved people ever. Today, on 21 June 2014 , I would like to say a ver "Happy birthday" to you my dear husband. Don't stop loving me and caring of me, because believe me, I won't. We will always find and searching another greatest moment. Together we will never be apart. I love you, my husband. 

From Ovi, your wife :)






No comments: