Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 3 months







Yesterday, on 10th June 2012  was our 3rd months anniversary. Do you want to know what I feel in these three months? HAPPY! Yes, I am truly happy for sure. I feel blessed. I love Krishna each day and more. Well, I don't know..but I just cannot say anything except I love him! He knows me so well. I love the way my hands fits in him. I love the way we seen each other. I love the way when he hugs me and kiss me on my cheek or else. 

Once again, thank you for being my man. Thank you for being you. Thank you for letting me to be me. I love you Krishna, no matter what. Happy 3 months, Bumbum :)

"I guess I never had someone like you, to help me fits in my skin. Cause I've never felt like this before, I'm naked around you, does it show? You see right through me and I can't hide. I'm naked around you, and i feels alright" 

-Avril Lavigne-

No comments: