Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Today is cold, my friend.

It is Wednesday now, and it's almost the end of September. Today is raining. Hard raining. From morning, till now. This morning, when I woke up, my husband said "It's raining outiside!". And he said it's already raining from 3.00 am or something. 

Speaking about raining, you can speak about traffic too. Believe it or not, I had to spent one hour traffic to the office. Geez!

It's 4.45 pm right now, and it still raining. I just don't know when will the rain stop. We all feel cold here in the office. It's like winter. People drinking something hot. Coffee, tea, and eat something warm like noodle soup. Hmm..

Have you ever feel cold, and it's like you want to cuddle with your loved one? I feel it right now. I just wish I won't see the traffic. I just wanna go home with my loved one. So I can cuddle with him. Hug him and drink some hot ocha with these cute owl cups that I bought yesterday.

See you!


Love,
Girl With An Attitude 


No comments: