Saturday, September 16, 2017

A Day in Bogor

Last Saturday, I went to Bogor just for one day with Endah and Wita. It was a fun trip for us, because I even cannot remember when did the last time I'm having a trip with my girls. We arrived at Bogor on 9 am, so we decided to go to Kebon Raya Bogor and had a picnic there. The last time I went to Kebon Raya Bogor was about, 25 years ago?! Welp..

I think having a picnic is one of a very simple thing, but also reminds me about my childhood. 





Then we had lunch at this Sundanese restaurant (I forgot to take a pic, though), which was verrryyyyy cheap! After that, we went to this coffee shop, Popolo Coffee and had this Coconut Ice Coffee that was ooooh soooo yummyyyy. I like coffee a lot, but this coconut one is da bomb!





We only spent our time there for about 8 hours, but I think that's enough. It's just a very simple way to spend a very happy day with my very beloved gilrs ❤ 





We had a great time there!


Love,
Girl With An Attitude











No comments: