Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Oh, life..



I don't know what is wrong with my life lately. I just don't know. I'm trying to be a nice person. But seems like the universe hates me. I'm trying to have this good vibe. Positive thinking. But still, I don't know.  Seems I have been punished. 

Am I bad to people? Am I bad in my life. Did I ever broke someones heart? Did I ever did something worse? I feel like I just want to dissapear. Vanish. Fade away. Or maybe turn back the time to my childhood. So that way I won't have these feelings. I don't have to think about something serious.

I'm not tired, no I'm not! I'm just curious about what happened? What's wrong with my life?

I think I just want to sleep for a very long time. So when I wake up, there is no problems anymore. 


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: