Monday, September 18, 2017

Relax and chill.


A part of me says, I have to do this, I want to do that, and else. I just feel like I want to write something again, I want to play music and maybe record some songs, I want to bake some cupcakes or brownies, I want to read a bunch of books, I want to starts how to draw something nice. Fyuh. 

But a part of me also says, that I don't have to do all those stuffs at the same time. Just do it one by one. Step by step. In case I'm not ready. I mean, how worse could it be if I cannot draw something nice? And, about record some songs, well I can still do it next year or 2 years later. I'm still here anyway.

Maybe I just have to be chill. But am I chill enough? I'm proud with myself because I still have a goal to achieve something. To do best in my life. To make proud my beloved people. I'm still want to learn. Anything. Anything that I can. Because I know I can.

Meanwhile, right now or probably sometime, I have to relax and chill a little bit. Give myself a good rest to start a new day. Who's agree with me?


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: