Thursday, July 21, 2016

Reward to myself..

So, it's been a month since I had my Laparoscopy. And it's been a month I did not consume coffee, soda, junk food/fatty food, spicy food, ice cream, cake, and something like that. Yay me! And the bonus is, I loss weight about 4 kg :)

Last night, Krishna and I decided to celebrated by had a dinner at MOS Burger. So I ordered Corn Soup, Shabu Shabu Salad, and....Chicken Nuggets. Yes my friend, I'm dying to eat fried chicken. Heeee..



But just because I passed the one month not eating any junk food or the rest, it doesn't mean now I can eat anything I want. I just don't want to be sick again. I don't want to over weight and having some bad fat in my body. Nope! 

I'm trying to eat more healthier now. I always consume oatmeal, fruits, vegetables and drink loads of water (especially after I had the Laparoscopy). I'm trying not to drink sweets. And if I wanted to, I change the sugar with diet/healthy sugar. Now I also cook with coconut or corn oil. Yeah!

Lately, I really love watch Youtube and search something about healthy food or vegan food. No, I'm not trying to be a vegan, but I just love how the vegan people cook healthy food for themselves. 
For example, like these videos :


Jeremy & Amanda


MartikaLAOfficial


Isabella Fons



They all really commit about how they live as a vegan and a healthy person. So, right now I'm really trying to life more healthier and happier :)


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: