Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Bestfriends



I really love this video about how Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift are really BFF! They're so sweet for each other.

Speaking about bestfriends, I think I can see / feel someone can be my bestfriend, if that person can get into my family and someone that I love. I have so many friends. But I only have maybe 10 bestfriends. And they all already knows my parents, my family and my husband. Because I think bestfriend is a special person that really knows and appreciates you no matter what you do. Bestfriend is someone that always be with you (not literaly always beside you in a same room), but they always ready whenever you need them. Bestfriend is someone that honest to you, not a liar, not a fake friend, not someone that do something bad to you. Bestfriend is someone that always cries and laughs with you. Always remember your birthday. Always texting you just to ask "How are you doing?".

Bestfriends are special in my life. Because they always shining through me, support me and loves me with all their hearts :)


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: