Thursday, September 10, 2015

Deeper



Have you read "Mimpi Oriana" yet?

You can see the song lyric from the book, called Deeper. And if you'd like to read the free sample, you can click into this link :

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Ovi_Siregar_Mimpi_Oriana?id=n0Z2CgAAQBAJ


Deeper

I know what to say, but don’t know where to begin..
The more I look at you, the more I do love you..
Can’t you see that I’m dying here..
Blinded by my feelings..
Searching for that healings..

 Reff :

I guess I’m fallin for you deeper and deeper and deeper..
It says that I’m so in to you
Deeper and deeper and deeper..

Don’t wanna throw it..
Just wanna keep it..
The more I hear  you the more I salute you..
The day you came away..
Makes me don’t wanna move away..

I guess I have feelings for you..
Deeper and deeper and deeper..
And I have no doubt to say it for you..
Deeper and deeper and deeper..
----------------------------------------

Happy reading everyone! 


Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: