Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Visualisasi Musik

Two weeks ago, Krishna and I went to this paintings exhibition at Galeri Cipta II, Taman Ismail Marzuki, to see our friend, Andra Semesta shows his paintings. The exhibition named “Visualisasi Musik”. I really admiring his paintings. I mean, all of his paintings were painted while he was listened to music. For example, if he listening Coldpay songs , then he’ll be painting to describe the music itself. Isn’t that genius?
 
 
 
 
And also, I have these favorite paintings which I think describes my feelings. Besides the paintings are my favorites, they’re also my favorite bands. What a coincidence, haha!
MUSE
 
COLDPLAY
 
WEEZER
 

THE UPSTAIRS

 
Andra also a musician. He wrote the songs, playing the guitar and singing all the songs by himself. He’s talented for sure!
 
 
 
I think it will be great if we can appreciate events or exhibitions like this. I can tell you there are so many so many talented and amazing people who can make or create something unbelievable things. Krishna and I are the type of person who always adore and appreciate art so much. That’s why we always feel blessed because we can admiring and enjoying those things! :)

Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: