Friday, April 17, 2015

Sunrise


I took this photo when I went to Vietnam about 3 years ago. It was one of my best traveling I've ever had. The name of this place is Cha To. It's in Ho Chi Minh, and actually I took this sunrise about 5.40 a.m in  a field. It was the best moment!

I remember, my friends and I slept in this local people's house. He (I forgot the name) woke up us on 5.15 a.m and asked us to followed him without taking a shower first.  We were like, what?? But after we knew he took us into this beautiful place and to see this beautiful view, we were all breathless and touched. And when we got back to the house, his wife made us some breakfast. It was Vietnamese bread, spring rolls and also coffee. Aaahh..we were in heaven :)

The point is, I'm  really happy because I have a chance to had a trip with my best friends into this 'strange city' we haven't knew before. Totally it was an adventure!

I promise to myself that I will have this trip or traveling around the world. Hopefully I really can make it through into my dream places! 


"Wherever you go,
go with all your heart"
-Confucius-

No comments: