Thursday, April 9, 2015

My music brain

I just saw this TV show at National Geographic, the name is My Music Brain. The show itself tells us about how the scientist scans a brain (in this show, it was Sting's brain). Brain is a very mysterious and also powerful thing. Recently the scientist discovered something about the brain. If you are a musician, maybe the brain is full of music thing.
 
When you see the real show on National Geographic, the scientist found out that Sting's brain has two connection upside down. I don't know what that means, but it made Sting pretty much annoyed when the scientist told him.
 
This tv show is amazing. Because we did not know what was in our brains. I mean, can you really imagine how those thousands nerves playing and make somethings special? Cool!

 

No comments: