Friday, August 8, 2014

Calisthenics

On last Tuesday, my husband and I went to jogging on Gelora Bung Karno, and also met his best friend. His best friend told us about this thing called Calisthenics, which he said it's pretty amazing because it can makes his body more shaper in 2 months. And also, he's doing this Alkaline diet.

There are so many communities doing this Calisthenics. So, my husband and I also interested about it. We joined the rehearsal on the community which based on Pintu VI. I also met my long time friend there.

First, we did this meditation for about 10 minutes. Just to released the stressful and the negative things. After meditation, we did the flexibel movements such as strecthing, bending, jumping, and swinging. Maaaaan, that was the most hardest movements I ever had! And we must do it for 30 times. I was like "Ok, it's enough for me!". But then I felt those movements made my body more light and flexibel. 

I think I will join this community again soon. But first, I should buy a glove to cover my hand while I'm doing sit ups and those hard thing!

If you'd like to know about the communities, maybe you should come to Gelora Bung Karno every Tuesday and Thursday on 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm. You can find these boys (and also 2 girls) doing the movements. Or maybe you can find me and my husband also :)

No comments: