Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blows my mind


Do you remember when I've posted a story about Tintin in this blog? Well, finally, last night I watched the movie with my friends. "The Adventure of The Tintin : The Secret Of The Unicorn". My opinion about this movie is : "UNBELIEVABLE REAL". I like this movie a lot. Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson really had a very great collaboration for made this movie. The effect was really great, just like real! The part when Tintin and Captain Haddock had stranded on a sea, oh my gosh..the water was soooo realllll! The story was also great. Eventhough not that same as on the book, but over all it was satisfied it. There's no doubt about this movie. I'm sure there will be a sequal for it. And I totally cannot wait to see it! Oh btw, Snowy was so cute. I fell in love with him rather than Tintin himself :)

No comments: