Saturday, September 3, 2011

Damn, I love music so much

Remember when I wrote about how much I really love music? Even in my Facebook, Twitter, Friendster and Blogspot profile, I wrote "I love music so much! I really do". Well, for a million times, I still not bored to say or to write that I loooooove music so much! So, I am so grateful because in this world, there are lots of multi talented musicians / band / entertainer and so on. Thank you, thank you, thank you once again to The Beatles, Dashboard Confenssional, Coldplay, Maroon 5, No Doubt, Oasis, Blur, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Maliq & D'essentials, Hanson, The Corrs, The Like, Michelle Branch, Avril Lavigne, Lisa Loeb, Alanis Morrisette, The Cardigans, Live, Weezer, Snow Patrol, and the rest, for making some great music so that my ears have a chance to listening it.

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything"
-Anonymous-

No comments: