Friday, January 15, 2016

The science of stress


Have you ever been stress so hard and makes you want to scream? There are so many things that can make you stress. Stressful. Even we all stress almost everyday. Because of the traffic, about your work in the office, when you do argue with the loved one, when you feel tired and many more.

So why did you do when you feel stress? If I were stress, I will be eat something sweet to make my heart more calm. Or I will listen to my favorite music. Or sometimes I do meditate a little. Just to make myself more relax.

These effects of stress is not good. Well, some is good, but too much becomes bad. You have to be more struggle and relax. Don't be too sensitive. Manage yourself to be more mature and face the problems. 

If you want to know more about the science of stress and how our emotions affect our suspectibility to burbout and disease, you can check this link www.brainpickings.org.

So people, let's make ourselves more lighter and better. Throw out the stress and input the peaceful inside :)



Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: