Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Oh, so addicted!


Somehow, I really want to change my coffee addiction to another healthy drink. I mean, well yeah, who doesn't like coffee anyway? Way back then, I'm so a coffee person. Then I changed into a tea person. I collected many teas from many brands. But nowadays, I'm back into a coffee person. At least I consume 1 cup for 1-2 days. Oh my..

I like latte most than black coffee. I don't like the strong one. I like coffee with flavors such as Caramel, Hazelnut, Mint, or else. So, what can I do to stop my coffee addiction? I read on this website about Are You a Coffee Addict? , there are the best ways to stop / cut the addiction :

  • Cut down or replacing the coffee number two, three, and more (thank God I'm not in this case)
  • Say goodnight to your coffee earlier
  • Change your routine
  • Drink more water
  • Regularly remind yourself why you're drinking less coffee

Hopefuly, I can change my addiction into some green tea or something. Because consume coffee it can make high blood sugar, insomnia / abnormal sleep patterns. dehydration, malnutrition, and adrenal exhaustion. (http://www.invigorate360.com/reviews/7-dangers-of-coffee-addiction/ )

So please, please, give me some applause to motivate me to stop?! :)



Love,
Girl With An Attitude





No comments: