Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New Month :


pic from Google
Now, todays another new month. A month before we entering the new year. My November was great. And my other months on this year were also great! I spent the months with ups and downs. 

To me, another new month is something surprise. We don't know what will happen on the next 31 days. But I'm sure it'll be awesome. 

A year passes by, and it's very quick! I remember how I spent my New Year Eve with Krishna only at home. Watched HBO and ate so many snacks, fruits and puddings. We fell asleep at 11.30, and woke up at 02.00. It means we skipped the "New Year Partayyyy". Haha..

We plan to have our New Years Eve at our new home later. Simply the best!

Have a very nice December, people. Hope you have a bless one :)



Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: