Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Vlog #14 : I love The Beatles!


So, last Saturday I saw The Beatles documentary film "Eight Days A Week", which I think is soooo awesome! Hands down for that!!!

I love The Beatles since I was 12 years old, I think. Because they're the best band in the whole wide world! 

In this documentary there are some moments that The Beatles was bored of their famous. And I can really feels that. I can see that John is very sensitive, Paul is not so cute anymore, and so on. Probably they're just want something different.

In this documentary, there's also 30 minutes The Beatles concert at Shea Stadium, USA, that had 56.000 people watched their performed. Really insane!

You should watch it also. If you're a fan, you should!




"What a fucking great band we were"
-Paul Mccartney-


Love,
Girl With An Attitude



No comments: