Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Are we friends?

"Friendship is difficult to describe"
-Alexander Nehamas-

pic from Google
So, the more we grown up, how many friends will be still at our side? I just read this article from NYtimes.com, then I realized "Yeah, how many friends will be at by my side when I'm older?". I just feel like my friends are come and go. Anywhere and there. But not here with me. I feel like about 2 years ago, I can say that "Oh, she's/he's my best friend ever!". But now? I don't know where they are. *sad*

I think maybe, the more we grown up, there are times we bored about something that always the same. Because we need changes and try something new. Also in friendship. There is a limited amount of time and emotional capital we can distribute, so we only have a little community for the most intense type of relationship. 

It is very important to know that many people you encounter in your life are truly friends. The people whom will never forget about you. The people whom have in common and dimensions through, which to see this world together. And tell you that you are their best friend!

As the saying goes : "Show me your friends, and I will show you who you are" -Kate Murphy-


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: