Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Review : Beauty products

Last week, I bought loads of beauty products that I might need/like after I used it. I bought the products at some drugstore. So, let's find out what are the beauty products that I'd like to review :


1. Bioderma Sensibio H20 : I've seen this product many time ago at some drugstores (Guardian, Century, Watson, you name it!). But I never wanted to buy it because I think it's very expensive. But then, I've seen the reviews on Youtube and some blogs that beauty bloggers reviewed. It makes me wonder what's so special about this micellar water? 

Then I bought the product with the small size (100 ml). Eventhough the size is small, but still expensive. It cost IDR 125.000 for this travel size (yaiks!).

But then, one day after I bought this product, I used it and applied it after I washed my face. And yes people, this water is soooo magical! It can remove all the make up that facial wash can't! I still found some pink color from my blush on, cream color from the BB cream and black color from the eye liner. This micellar water made it! My face is clean squad!

I can feel that my face is very clean, pumply, and fresh. Maybe it's because this product have H20 and also based with water. And this product is not oily at all. I'm really happy about it. I'm sure I will repurchase and buy the bigger one :)


2. Bourjois CC Cream 123 Perfect :  I'm the person who always used BB cream (sometimes I add some concealer for my dark spot). But now, I wanted to try this CC cream form Bourjois. Because I know Bourjois it's a very good product. I had used the compact powder twice, and then the blush on, and then the perfume and then the lipstick of course! :)

This CC Cream have 3 pigments which contains anti fatigue, anti redness and anti dark spot. The first time I applied it, it really blends into my skin. It has a very smooth and thin layer but covered all the dark spot. This product have SPF 15, so it's really good for skin face. But I think I bought the wrong color. The color is more darker one tone from my skin face. But it's ok though, I can still cover it with compact powder.  

This product cost IDR 179.000, but I thinks it's worth to buy. Surely do gonna repurchase :)


3. Garnier Sakura White : I never use whitening product before. But let's give some try for these two :) The reason why I wanted to try the products because contains Sakura flower extract (well yeah, I always love Japanese blossoms!). These two products cost IDR 21.000/ each.

Sakura White Pinkish Radiance & Smooth Pores : It says can coverage your pores and make it smaller. But the truth is not! I don't really like this moisturizer because it's very thick and cannot blend very well into my skin. It's very creamy and white, so it looks like I'm wearing a mask. The product also cannot coverage my acne scars and the dark spot. So I still have to use concealer to make it better. Although the smell is very soft and nice, but still I don't like this product. I think I don't want to repurchase :"(

Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence : I like this sleeping essence better than the moisturizer. This product is very very soft and thin. And also it's very liquid so it can blend into my skin very smoothly. I applied this product after I clean my face with Bioderma Sensibio H20. So it makes my skin more clean and fresh. And also smells good! But I don't know If I will repurchase this product or not. We'll see about it :)


4. Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm : I know this product about 3 months ago, because I use the facial wash and I just looooved it! I always love something herbal or organic. Meanwhile, I'm also a person who crazy about lip balm. So, voila! I bought this product with a very happy heart :)

This lip balm is very oily, it reminds me of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. But it's ok for me. It contains Carrot seed and also oil. I use this lip balm before I use my matte lipstick and before I go to sleep. The packaging is small and handy, so I really love it. 

I bought it for only IDR 9.000 because it was on sale. The real price is IDR 18.000. It's very cheap or what?? So I think I will repurchase this product :)


So there are some products that I already used and reviewed. If I don't like the product, it doesn't mean the product is bad or not good. It's all depends on you when you buy some products. You may like it or you may not like it. And so do I :)

But end of story, I really satisfied about these products I bought. I cannot wait to buy some more (after my pay day of course, hihi)


"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, 
because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides"
-Audrey Hepburn-

Love,
Girl With An Attitude







No comments: