Tuesday, February 3, 2015

1st year anniversary!

pics by Ted Van der Hulst

Yesterday was Krishna and mine's 1st year anniversary marriage! Yeah, I also cannot believe that we've been through this all the way. We always be in love, from the moment we had met and still. We got married on Sunday, 2nd February 2014 at Graha Niaga Building. It was my wonderful and beautiful moment. And now, I still feel the same way to Krishna. Always love and care for him. He is my soulmate. My partner in life. And the one that I always looking for when I need someone to share.

Speaking about marriage, what's the meaning of marriage anyway? Well, from my opinion, marriage life is truly a new page in your life. When two person become one, and always respect each other. One of my bestfriend said : "It's the matter of respect each other". Yeah, I agreed!

Marriage life is not always about sex and you have someone to share. But it's more than that. It's more like, you have a partner in everything. You can share your thoughts, your dreams, your hobbies and the best thing is, you can be yourself no matter what. Marriage life is more like, you can tell your partner about your mistakes, about your good attitude, about something you like and don't like. Marriage life is more like, you can still allowed your partner to hangout with his / her friends, still can let your partner do something he / she used to, still let your partner eat anything he / she wants. Marriage life is beautiful, I can tell you that! :)


"It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything!"
-Michael Buble, Everything-

No comments: