Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A guy name Krishna..

I never imagined before that I'm married one of the most sweetest man in the whole wide world! Truly, this word came from the dearest wife. Yes, because I never felt this way before. Back to 3 years ago, when I was still single, when I was a mellow dramatic person whom imagine I will never be marry with someone that I love. When I was a very pathetic girl that always been broken heart with the -guy -whom -not -necessary -my boyfriend, buy we were just closed way back then. Idon't know, maybe I fellin love again and again and again, and yet had been broken heart again and again and again. The guy was a jerk, the guy still doesn't want to commit, the guy fellin love with my own friend, the guy lied and told me so many blah blah blah stories, and so on. Yeah, you named it!

But then, everything has changed. When I was introduced to Krishna by my own best friend, There was something different. This little hope. This little dream. And this little feeling that I felt for Krishna. We started dating for about a month, until we became a couple. When we told each other about our feelings. That moment, when I was with him, I told myself that 'He is the one!'. He is the guy who will be by my side forever. He is the guy who will hug me everytime he wanted to. He is the guy who will kiss me deeply in love. Yes, he is my soulmate. 

After almost one year in a relationship, we decided to get married. We decided to share our dreams together. Through good times and bad times. We love each other that's the point. Krishna really understands me and knows me very well. He understands my 'weird' personality. My big dreams. My hobbies. My everything. He is the one who always be my shoulder to cry on everytime I feel down and shed a tears. He is the one who really understands me about my feelings to my parents. About how I really love my mom and dad so much. About what I want. About how he respects me for who I am.

God, he is just perfect to me. He is one in a million magical thing that ever happened to me. He is my dearly husband that will always loves me no matter what. I will always love him no matter what. We will be a good parents and have a very wonderful journey to raise our children together.

I love you, Krishna! 



"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are, we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be".

- Arielle Ford-

No comments: